Genre : Point and Click / Simulation / Education
Platform : PC / Web
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for WebGL
- OS : Any OS
- Browser : Firefox (Recommended)
- Processor : Dual Core CPU+
- Memory : 1 GB RAM
- Graphics : OpenGL 3.0 compliant with 512MB of video RAM
ABOUT THE GAME
CyberCop is a game about analyzing good and bad elements in websites.
- Your objective is to clear the stage without losing all life points.
- Your main task is to allow or block websites in the stages.
- Once entering a stage, you will see:
- A website at the left side of the screen
- A ruleset at the right side of the screen
- Allow and Block buttons at the bottom side of the screen
- You need to check whether a website is safe or not.
You can do this by reading the ruleset, then observe the website.
- Based on your judgement, hit allow or block button.
- If your answer is correct, you will not lose any life point. If your answer is incorrect, you will lose a life point.